中文版 | English

Celebrate the successfully hosting of OMEC Training Class for Langfang Users

Time:2013-07-20 Click:2273

With the coming of July, thanks to the support and trust of new and regular customers, OMEC Training Class of Particle Size Measuring Technology was held successfully at Langfang on July 10, 2013.


Place for OMEC Training Class- Langfang Peace Hotel



At the scene of the training class, OMEC’s sales controller Mr Wu Hanping made an opening speech for the successful launching of the training class, he introduced OMEC’s status of operating management for on-the-spot new and old friends, and gave a wonderful speech for the basic theoretical knowledge of particle size measurement. It makes the trainees have a deeper understanding for particle size measurement.

Sales Controller Mr Wu Hanping makes a speech

Specialized Senior Engineer Huang Junfeng gives lesson for trainees


This training class focus on the teaching of the use and maintenance knowledge of LS-POP (6) and
laser particle size analyzers with dry process in national new standard, was special to teach the samples’ preparation methods & skills in test procedure. Furthermore, the field demonstration of sample measurement lets the trainees have more direct experience. Many customers said they really need dry instruments like LS - C (Ⅲ) in the production, with more simple test process and better measuring performance.


On-site presentation of LS-C(Ⅲ) operation & explanation


The survey results of the training class show that customers made a high evaluation with 99% satisfaction for our engineers’ sincere service of solving problems, indicating that the customers can clearly feel OMEC service advantages, the remaining 1% is the goal for us to struggle, thanks for many proposed valuable opinions, because of your support, we can succeed, let us hand in hand together to create a better tomorrow!


On-the-spot active discussion of trainees


Careful listening of trainees

Members | Site Map | Contact Us | Legal Notices
Copyright © 2013 Omec Instruments Co., Ltd. All Right Reserved